My Miras

From week to week, days pass quickly and unnoticed. I think it is connected with the fact that now the new format is easier for many students, including myself. I do not deny, it is necessary to be self-organized, to do homework quickly and to a good quality. Also, sometimes, it can become boring after completing tasks, as you have nothing to do at home. But the school always gives opportunities to be busy with something interesting and I am very glad with this. As for the lessons, they are very interesting for me and I try to be very active. I attend all lessons and complete all tasks. Teachers always support and help me to understand a new topic or explain how to complete homework. Of course, I would prefer to do PE and Dance in the Gym or in the dance room, but both teachers and students haven’t given up and now we keep a healthy lifestyle and do exercises at home.
I do hope that quarantine will finish soon, and we can meet each other in school and continue our studying together, because it is easier and more comfortable to have live lessons. We wish all to have good days and engage in learning! 

Leila Amanzhulova, grade 6A  

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

We remember, we are proud!